Adieu, adieu! Fare thee well!

North Koinonia Cell
Jiahui, Weihao & I (my Loh couzzies)
North Koinonia Cell
Ex-colleagues
(Kenneth, Shah, Lay Ching, Mdm Tai, Xiao Shi)
Mrs Teo, Valerie, Grace & I
Angeline & I (Ex Missionette cum ranger)
My first batch of Missionettes cum Royal Rangers
(Priscilla, Adeline, Lynette & Huifen)
Polymers - Rangers (Cebu Mission Team 06)
Jamin, Bernice, Rachel & Valencia

Japan Mission Team 06 (Diana, Daisy & Suling)
NIE, NTU buddies (Marie, Elaine & Evan)

4 Beauties - our first fa cai yu sheng




This week marks the final round of all the farewell lunches, coffees and dinners I had. Here are a summary of them. Thank you for making the time out of your busy schedules to meet me. This act really expresses the depth of our friendships.
Thank you, dear Lord, for putting these friends and my family into my life. They have been a great blessing to me. I know for sure that you will place new friends into my life when I step into Japan,the land of the rising sun.
Wahahahah....
5 more days...

Comments