@ Changi Airport

Colleen, Sarah, Amelia & Eileen
Amelia, Eileen & Lindsey
Ps Ong & Sis Ong
Phileo, Valencia, Charity, Rachel, Joshua, Lynette, Thomas, Christina, Angeline, Chris, Audrey, Mabeline & Adeline
All of the above and Liern, Alvin, Teresa, Sis Michelle, 2nd uncle and aunty Joyce, my bro and mum
2nd uncle, uncle mickey, granny, daddy, first uncle, 3rd uncle
Weihao, Priscilla, Teresa, Mum, bro, Hazel
Mum, Alex, Aunty Joyce & Audrey
My neighbour, Teresa
Elaine & Lay Ching
Dear all, thank you for sending me off at the airport. Departure wouldn't be the same without all of you.
The church members at Ichinomiya Church are very kind, helpful and generous. Today, one of them gave me 2 big packets of heat packs and a muffler as omiyage (souvenir) coz I looked so frozen after one of the classes 2 days ago. Hehe...
Look out for more photos in the next entry.

Comments