Help!!

Packing for an overseas trip can be a challenge. I may be an expert packing for missions trips. However, when it comes to packing for a long term trip, I’m as helpless as an octopus, grabbing anything my eyes chance upon.

Note: I’m carrying a laptop and my puma sporty looking bag to the plane coz I can’t find any other big yet stylo-looking one. Hehe…

20 Kg: Inclusive of the 28 inch luggage and carrier I’m checking in.
Pack the important things in, you say.
Things I need to bring: - winter clothing. They are thick and bulky. Scarves, sweaters, fleece
- home clothes. Juz some t-shirts and shorts.
- Working clothes. Many tops and 1 pants and many skirts. Most of you know tat I’m crazy abt my international happy fluffy skirts, esp those from hong kong. (trying to cut down on tat now.
- Creams and lotions. I have superbly dry skin. Means more weight.
-Facial products and bathing thingy
- Shoes
- Bags. I can’t walk around for one month with my luggage rite?

I haven put in the shoes and showering foam and shampoo yet. And my luggage is bursting. Help! Any advice? Heheeheh….

Comments