I've Passed!!

Yeah hey! I've passed my driving test! Finally.. it's my 3rd attempt. I told myself if I fail again this time, I'll take it that it's God's will for me to be driven around than to drive. Wahaah...

Taking a driving test is nerve-wrecking.

My first attempt: I was soooo nervous that my fingers turned jelly and my
tummy churned.
The tester was the chief tester. He was a calm, silent killer.
I died in the circuit, knocking down parallel parking poles and couldn't
drive up slope.

My second attempt: Still nervous. Only fingers turned jelly. Tummy was fine. Hehe.
Tester was a smiley killer. Smiled and deducted my points happily.
I died tragically. Details shall be omitted.

Final attempt: I was void of feelings this round. Don't feel hopeful at all. Juz taking it as if
it's normal warm up session.
Tester was having migraine. How I know that? He was holding and
pressing his head on several occasions. Poor uncle.

Tat's all for now!

Hehe...

Comments