Welcome to Ichinomiya

Notice the bare trees? This is winter for you. Hehe... There's nobody on the streets except me. =)
Kishi. The wonderful supermarket 10 mins walk away from The Olive. It has all the basic food and ingredients. I'll bring u to another supermarket nxt time. Heheh....

This is the multi-purpose hall at The Olive.

The staircase leading to 2nd floor.
This is shelves for shoes. Nope, not for books. Wahahh...
The ground floor. We're not supposed to use the lift. hehe...

The Olive, the missions building that belongs to the church. I live on the 3rd floor


Bath tub
My fav toilet. HEheh

View from my balcony. It's a physio-therapy hospital.

View from my balcony.

My room.

The dining area

The cooking area
Everything looks perfect, neh? Hehe...It is. I took hrs cleaning up after each usage. Japanese standards are very high. I'm now into cleaning and mopping the entire apartment, the kitchen area, sunning the comforter, blankets and pillow in the mornings when the sun is out. Looking for new and good sprays to spray the apartment so that there's no smell after cooking. Vacuuming the entire house so that there's no hair or speck of dust. I feel like a housewife. Wahahaha....
We've discussed abt the teaching schedule this afternoon. I'm so excited. On top of the classes we're having, I'm gonna to add one or two more junior high and high school classes. Classes will resume next week. Tmr, we're gonna to Nagoya city and Sakae to look for new textbooks.
Pls pray that the students and I can communicate well and understand each other. I'm still looking for English speaking service. Pls pray for me that this can be done asap. I hope to attend it this sun. I'm supposed to attend the Japanese service in the morning and look for another EL speaking one in the afternoon.
Okie. That's all for now.
Take care and God bless.




Comments