Let it snow!


Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Whoa whooooo! It finally snowed like mad this morning! HAhahahaha...
My dream finally came true! HEeheehehe...

Last yr, the first snow arrived on 1 Jan. So I anticipated it but it didn't fall, much to my disappointment.

Then, on Sunday, the first slight snow fell, so tiny and feathery.
Yesterday, the snowflakes became bigger and I had to use an umbrella when I walked to the supermarket. Hahahaahah...

TODAY is the DAY. When I woke up at 9am, the entire place was snowy white! Wahahhaa...So exciting! I quickly brushed my teeth, washed my face, drank some water and ran downstairs with my camera! hahahah...
I played with the snow, tried to make snowballs and even ate a few snowflakes. HEhee...I heard it's good for facial and put a few on my face. Wahahhaaha...

Then, the grandparents, who were our ex-senior pastors came. There's a ladies fellowship later, so the grandpa sent grandma here. They caught me making a mini snowman! Hehehe. Obachan even taught me how to play snow ball battles. HAhaahahah....

Next, my pastor and his wife came out. He caught me trying to take a pic of myself eating a snow dango. Heheh....So I asked him to help me snap a pic. HAha..
After that, I helped them to shovel the snow to the sides so that the cars could park at our place later.

Oh! Snow can be such hard work! I used the broom to sweep the snow. We had to clear it fast before it melts and hardens. Once hardened, it'll became icy and slippery for cars.
So, my first morning exercise with an empty stomach. Hehehe...
What a happy day! =)










Comments