Farewells


Farewells
Farewells, though part and parcel of life, is never an easy task for me. How many times have I bade farewells? Shouldn't I be an expert in this? It becomes more complex when I'm biding farewells to Japanese. Hahaha...
They are so kind and sincere.

On Wed, the patchwork circle's ladies cooked a full course Korean lunch for me. They came to church early in the morning to prepare. Yong Shin-san is a Korean and is a very good colour coordinator. So touching when I saw the spread on the table.

Today, I had another round of farewells with my students. I made tea coasters for them and wrote little cards to them. Each one is different and unique, according to their likes and interests. They were so touched. =)
Then I cried buckets when each one expressed their appreciation to me and cried again when I was told to thank them too. Heheheheh...Sigh...Farewells...

Finally, after the emo-lunch, I had to rush back for last lessons with the kiddos. Almost burst into tears again when we took photos and when a few of them didn't want to let go of my hand. But I controlled myself quite successfully. Hehehhee...

I can't imagine how I can control myself for the following days ahead. Ohhh....





























Comments