The Big Shift



The Big ShiftJuz look at all these boxes of files and papers and books and all!! There're 11 of them, not including plastic and paper bags of my other things! All taken back from school. 5 yrs of teaching...hmmm..not too long as compared to my other senior colleagues, yet it's not too short too. Hehehe...

Anyway, I thank God for my colleague who came to my aid and volunteered to drive my belongings home. I managed to find some boys to help me carry them into her car and one of them to go all the way to my home. Wahahah...

Now, the only one and BIG issue is, where to put them ah? My humble room is too small and my store room even more puny to keep my earthly treasures where silverfish and bugs relish. Oh... tis means I must pack my half messy room soon.. and throw away more of my 5 yrs of hard work!! HAhaah..

Comments