Buying goodbye gifts

Buying Goodbye Gifts

Today, I went to scout around for farewell gifts for my colleagues. Thank God for GSS! It helped me saved some money with all the 10% 20% 30% and 50% sales. Wahahaah... I felt a little sad that I'm leaving these colleagues.
As I wrote my 'thank you' cards to them, I realized God has blessed me with so many wonderful colleagues who trust and love me, and share their joys and sorrows with me. It's amazing how God led me to them and I've learnt to treasure every one of them. Teaching was fun and challenging. But without the support and encouragement from my colleagues, I know I wouldn't have survive thaat well.
Thank you, God, for watching over me so well these 5 yrs in my teaching profession. You have indeed built a hedge of angels around me and kept me safe.

Comments