A song in the morning

A song in the Morning


Tis morning, I woke up with a tune in my heart and I started humming it. After the first line, I realize it's tis song. It's an old song I learnt from Rev David Swan.


Draw me, lead me, take me
into Your presence oh Lord
Draw me, lead me, take me
Into Your presence, oh Lord

For I long to be with You
Hidden in Your presence
Sheltered from the storm
Your secrect place
Is my desire
Where You are
Is where I long to be

Oh.. this song is so apt at this juncture of my life. Today is my 2nd last day of my teaching profession. I've obeyed his still small voice to take the first step, ie, to quit my job. Now, I need him to continue to lead and take me into the next step and chapter of my life. I believe by faith that he'll reveal it in his time and in his will.

Comments