A Fruitful Day

A Fruitful Day

This is going to be a long post!

I went to visit cousin Ah Meng (aka David Lee to church frenz) in SGH today. Yes! His full name is Li Wei Ming but he's always Ah Meng to us all. Wahahah... Oh boy! This young man has so much faith even though he's in the ICU with many tubes and needles poked into his body and some balloon thingy inside his heart. He looked quite tired. Muz be bored, I thought! No TV!!

We had a cosy chat. Think we haven't had one since ages. He told me that his condition was much better now. Praise God! The doctors at SGH told him that he won't need 2 fat tubes poked into his feet for blood transfusion and he didn't need a heart transplant too! A miracle! Different from wat the doctors had told us last nite at TTSH. Phew! Thank God. In fact, the amazing thing is that the doctor said his heart was quite normal now. Juz tat one of the sections was beating faster than normal. Once that's settled, everything would be fine! God has heard our prayers and he's answering them! Amen! Now, he's waiting for the blood test to find out wat's the virus that causes all these heart problems.

Ah Meng didn't feel bored at all. Other than time seemed to pass very slowly at night, he's not bored at all. He said he could praise and worship God. Amazing! I'll be bored to tears, looking for magazines, books to read and tv to watch. Haha..
Let's continue to pray till he exits out of the ICU!

Next, I went for a facial at Somerset. It's a package I bought long ago. Not relaxing at all due to the extraction! Oh...so painful...

The day was still young, only 3.30pm on a weekday. Hehe.. So I decided to take a stroll. I went to Orchard Plaza and discovered there're some massage palours providing extra services. They blatantly sat outside the shop wearing long cut blouses...Goodness. Heard from one of the shop ladies that tis place gives the cheapest rates.

Still in a daze, I walked over to OG and bought a leather cream for a leather bag I bought last week. Hehehe...And I saw an ex-colleague shopping with her husband and new born baby. She's on maternity leave now. Oh..her baby is sooo cutie.

Where shall I go now? Of coz to Centrepoint! Haha.. Nothing much. Well, I'm trying to save $$$ lah. It's quite a good feeling asking about prices and products and walking away, not buying. Hehe.. Window shoppin, it's been a long time indeed...

Finally, 5.30pm. Time to bide Orchard Rd farewell. Haha.


Comments