Greetings from the Land of the rising sun

Greetings from the Land of the Rising Sun!

It's so difficult to find internet where I stay. I'm using my host's internet. It's amazing I've been in Japan for 4 days only. The last 3 days seemed like one week. Not because it went passed badly, but that we were so busy doing ministry. We had children's summer party, Japanese service, English service and home stay. Tiring but fun. My team is fine. Everyone has a positive attitude. I learnt some Japanese language too. Hehe..

The Christian % is only around 0.3% in Japan. Seems few but since the population of Japan is more than Singapore, the % of Christians is actually almost equal with us! :p

My first home stay at Wajima was interesting. The family was so curious about Singapore. They even went to the internet to search and print out info to clarify with us. So sincere.

Oh.. how can I forget? I had public bath or onsen too. Wahahaa... It's an experience I'll nvr forget. Tell u more nxt time. Anyway, I love it! Haahah... so fun.

Tat`s all folks. While den til den....

Cheerios

Comments