Shooting starz..

Shooting Starz...

Oohh.. Air pistol shooting. So exciting! I'd nvr have thot that I'd hold a pistol/gun/rifle in my life. HAahaha.. Today, abt 30 of us went to Yishun SAFRA club for our basic air pistol course. The theory on safety rules and the how to-s instructions were long and energy sapping..though all we did was to sit there and listen :p

Finally, it's my turn to hold the air pistol, position myself and aim at the centre of the cardboard. It's not as easy as it seemed to be. ONe discovery I made: I can only control my right eye. I can't shut my left eye although my master eye is the right one. Those who has done shooting will noe wat I mean. Hehe... So I spent the next few hrs trying to shut my left eye, but to no avail. Panic.
During lunch, I told those sitting at the table that I may have to borrow captain hook's eye patch to cover my left eye, or use my hand, which is totally uncool. Wahaha...

Thank God, the instructor later introduced a piece of plastic meant to be clipped onto my specs. Now, I don't have to squint or shut my left eye anymore!! Wahahah... Waht's my score? 63 out of 100. Not too good. Nothing to boast about. But it's a personal accomplishment. I'm glad I carry weights at times to train my arms. Or else I won't be able to hold the pistol well. Can't wait to get the certificate. Hahah..

Following that, we had dinner at AMK, my home town. wahaha.. Oh... How I miss the fried carrot cake, wanton hor fun, kambing soup and roti prata!! Notice, they're all sinful but yummy food. But I was soo skinny then. Wonder wat had happened when I moved to yishun? I ate so much in amk then but still so skinny. Juz poof like mad the minute I shifted house. Hmmm... Puberty? hehe

But we ate at Botak, this famous western food stall at the heart of AMK. This stall sells splendid and affordable western food. The servings are American size. I recommend the burgers and hotdogs to newbies. Heaps of fries if you order the set meal. All in less than ten bucks . Try it! AHha..

Comments