Royal Rangers NTC 2006

Royal Rangers NTC 2006

For those who are wondering where I was this week, here is the answer. HAha..
I attended NTC from 9 Aug to 12 Aug.

It's been such a loong time since I last slept in tents and cooked food over twigs n logs. Now to think abt it, the food was so good. Fried carrot cake was amazingly yummy. Yes! we fried our own. Veri authentic, with chai poh, eggs and even spring onions as garnish. We had beef stew cooked in tin foil, etc. Hehe..Twas fun n challenging. We built many structures and and had camp fire every nite.

My patrol's name is Bouncing Bear! Hehe... "Bouncing" was my suggestion and my team liked it. Our main patrol song is:

Sing in the tune of "Gummy Bears"


Hoo ga ga ga
Hoo ga ga ga
Hoo ga hoo ga hoo ga ga ga (Tribal-like chant)

Bouncing bears
Alive, energetic bouncing bears
We love to show that we always care
We are the bouncing bears

Haha! Of coz, this tune was suggested by moi as well. Not bad rite? Wahahah..

The other song suggested by my team members was:

Bouncing bears came to town
do dah do dah
bouncing bears at NTC
do dah do dah day
We're going to win the gold
We're going to win the gold
Bouncing bears win the gold
do dah do dah day Hey!

Heheehe...of coz we had many other yells and cheers and songs. Oh.. I'll miss NTC.

Comments