Finally...

"You will be among people of different languages. You will tell them of My love for them."

This was what the Lord told me during the worship service at Leyte, the Philippines when I was there in September. I was stunned. It was so loud and clear. Nope. It's not an audible voice. Nevertheless, it was resounding in my ears. This is actually the third time the Lord told me this. The first time was through the prophecy by Ps. Solomon in 2002. The second time was during a worship service in church. Now, this.

Our God is a creative and personal God. He uses all of us differently. With our strengths and talents, we come before him to serve and bless all he places in our lives. He also knows the desires of our heart.

Last Sunday was the dateline I gave the Japanese pastor. He has to decide if the church was to employ me as their sole English teacher to teach children from aged 3 to senior citizens aged 70!! I seriously wonder how to teach such a wide range of students, esp the granny and gong gong. But on paper, I'll be employed as a missionary. I only found this out later. Haha..

When I opened my email account on Sunday nite after a hearty meal, I was stunned once again when he told me that they've accepted me.

TAdah! So, my dear frenz, loved ones, ex-colleagues, rangers and whoever u are, I'm leaving my home land. Not for long lah... Juz a year. hehe...Pls allow me to use Singlish now and then coz I'll probably miss it next yr. HAaha...I know I'll definitely miss speaking in Cantonese and Mandarin!! Thus, if u hear me speaking in Cantonese and Mandarin so often in these 2 months and it irriates you, plz forgive me. I won't have any chance to do that when I'm there. Unless you don't mind me calling u long distance. wahaahah....

I'm also thinking of bringing a few sets of vcds along. "To keep me sane," advised Oneh. HAah..So, I've decided to bring one set each from different nationalities--hong kong, taiwan and korean!! Whaahaha...Alonng with these will be my good old Chinese herbs to brew cooling teas or nutritious soups for myself when I'm homesick. Not forgetting curry paste from frenz with good intentions. Armed with ALL these, and of coz with the full armour of God, I'm coming, Land of the Rising Sun.

Will u all miss me? Hehe...I'm super thick-skinned hor... If u r still deciding on this, think no more. Juz miss me lah. Wahaahah...

For more details, plz approach me personally. I'll blah it all to ya. No pt being a bore to some who's probably snoozing by now. Hehe.

Luff ya

Comments