Xia Jiang Ji

Mmm...Prawn paste chicken is the best!!

After missions trip training, Chris Chong and I played Chinese chess. He is truly the master! He won every single game thereafter when individuals like keith, desmond, daniel, jamin and bernard came to challenge him. I used to be so good at it during my good old hay days. "Used to be". Haha. I have decided to "bai" him as my teacher. Hehe... Then, my table tennis teacher, Mr daniel complained that I "bai" oredi oso useless coz I only attended one of his lessons. Hehe :p


So, I've decided to learn table tennis and chinese chess well before I leave. Whahaah...

Then the whole gang went to the nearby popular hk coffee shop to eat. This time, we decided we must eat the crispy bean curd skin with prawn roll and fried prawn paste chicken. In the past, we only ordered individual rice and noodles. Most of us wanted to share fried rice. BUT...the auntie say no more rice to fry. only enuf rice to go with dishes. Aiyoh! Anyway, the chicken was kinda a disappointment. It's crispy but the prawn paste is not strong enuf.

Food I suddenly have cravings for: Yam ring, "Ow-Ni"/ yam paste with ginko nuts, cereal prawns. Mmm...When will I get the chance to eat them?




11 more weeks...

Comments