Sayoonara

Goodbye, my frenz. I'm off to Muar for my 5th mission trip of the year. Will be back this sat though. Hehe...

Juz a recap... First, I went to Tanjung Pinang with my cell grp in May. Next, I went to Bangkok to recce with my missions com in early July. After tat, I went to Honshu, Japan with OM for 10 days. Finally, 16 days to the Philippines with my RR polymers. NOW... Yes. It's with yet another group of RR, the newbies.

It's gonna be exciting coz we're organising a youth camp for the Muar youths. Our first time!!

Plz keep us in your prayers.

I've juz finished my 2nd Japanese lesson. The Hiragana Japanese characters are so difficult to remember. So challenging! I'm glad I started learning before I arrive there next yr. My sensei is very encouraging. =) Jia you!!

8 more weeks...

Comments