COE on the way

Praise the Lord! The Japan govt has issued out the COE and it's flying across the South China Sea to reach my humble postbox. Wahaha...

So, if it reaches by this friday, I'll be able to dash to the embassy to apply for my visa, which will take 3 working days. Thereupon, I'll get my ticket and ANNOUNCE to all of you when I'm departing. Hehe...

I hope to depart before Chinese New Year actually. So we'll see, depending on the availability of the air ticket.

To all who want to meet and book me for a farewell meal or coffee, pls do so asap coz I'll like to keep the final countdown week at home with my family & Happy. Hehe.... AND...if you wanna give me any farewell gifts, plz try to give them before I ship my belongings in abt 2 weeks time. Heheh...I hope my prezzies are practical and usable in Japan, and not something I'll have to leave in Spore for a yr.. Tat'll be so sad and wasted hor.... :p

After I ship my belongings, I'll only give space to love offerings, hugs and kisses. Wahahaahaha.....

Tata
I'm off to another farewell dinner. =)

Comments