Coffee House at Olive

After a week of teaching, I ended it off by joining the Coffee House Evangelistic Party at Olive. The Coffee House is an on-going project that has been running for decades. It's held every 2nd Sat of the month. This month's special is a concert by Maki and youths. Maki wrote most of the songs. Yes, they're all in Nihongo (aka, Japanese). Then, there'll be a peaching by the senior pastor. We call him Masami Sensei.

This week has been extremely tiring, especially Sat. I taught from 9 am to 5pm. Almost half dead by the time I went down for Coffee House. But I managed to walk to Kishi in the freezing cold winter of 5 degrees, released my stress by combing past the shelves of food, and bought a bento for myself too. Hehehe... So, with a re-heated bento and a steaming cuppa coffee in my room and watching japanese anime over the tv, I became alive. Wahahahah....

That's all for this week. As u can see, I didn't lose much weight. Only ONE kg. Wahahah...



Everyone is listening attentively to the lovely Japanese Christian songs sung and played by the church band, Revival Promotion Ministry (RPM).

Jesus Time (Mock radio programme by the band)

Masami Sensei, my current senior pastor of Ichinomiya Church

Yuri, my new friend who's going to Tokyo seminary and two other gals.

Hori and Maki. I forgot the other man's name. Too many. Hehe.. His wife bakes the cakes we ate that nite. Yummy.
RPM in action.



This is Ps Masami's family, Kaori sensei and son, Shogo. Shogo is the kawaii boy in white, waving.

Comments