The Lord's Day

I went to 3 churches today. My home church in Japan now is Ichinomiya Church. So, every Sunday at 10am, I'll be at the service. It's in Japanese. Hehe...So I don't understand what's happening. Of coz, once in a while, someone will translate a phrase or two to me, but that's it. :p

Anyway, I've made a few new friends. Thank God. Hehe.. I joined their monthly young adults meeting today from 1.30pm to 2.30pm. There're only approximately 6 of us. After that, I made a dash to Nagoya Union Church. There's an English service at 4pm. This means I'll need to take a bus tat comes hourly from my place to the train station, take a train to Nagoya. Change to subway (another type of train) and walk abt 15mins to the Church. The service ended at 5.30pm.

So I dashed to the train station after tat and took another train to the one and only A/G church for their prayer meeting at 6.30pm. It was here that God spoke to me. I really missed spirit-led praise and worship. Most of the congregation that came was Filipinos. So the worship was filippino style. Hehe…Kinda miss tat. I felt tat I'm at Cebu. Wahahah…Talked to a few of them too. So happy. I need to leave at 7.30pm coz I need to catch the train to Nagoya and change train to Ichinomiya and catch the last bus at 9.19pm. The buses come hourly. If I missed tat bus, I'll have to walk home. Wahahaha….

Thus, I walked like mad today. Ate little and exercised like mad. Wahaha..

God is good and I know I'm not alone in Japan coz He's with me. He shows me thru many little things that I'm in His constant thoughts. I'm thankful that He brought me here at Nagoya and not anywhere else. I'm now waiting for Him to show me His purpose.

Please keep me in prayer, that I'll be a blessing to the Japanese as much as they've been a blessing to me. My classes will start this Tue, Thurs, Fri and Sat. 14 classes in all.

PS: I'm cycling a little now. Only cycling round the church car park. Wahaahah…. Continue to pray for me that I can cycle to the 100 yen shop near church this week okie? Hehe…

Comments