April's Snapshots & My bday

Hi. I promised some photos in the earlier entry. I haven't had time to cook much. But here's one salad. Very simple. Bottom layer is chopped raw cabbage (losing weight secret ingredient. heh), sliced carrots, decorated by asparagus , cherry tomatoes and nori. Hmm...Looks like the Royal Rangers' Trapez or camp fire hor? Waahha... I squirted some goma sauce before eating too. Hehe...



My birthday celebration at a sushi restaurant. I ate so many plates of yummy sushi. The tuna was the best. Hehe... The chef cut 3 different parts of the tuna. Tuna fats will nvr be the same. Heeh.... Kazuhiro and Machiko sensei, Masami sensei and watashi. Masami is their son. Hehe.

This is kaori sensei, masami sensei's wife. Their son, Shogo, was in school.
My birthday cake. The words read, "Aggie san, Happy Birthday!" Heh. THere're fresh sliced strawberries inside too. Yummy. I ate all the cream for the first time. coz we have super dehydrating coffe-o after that. Wahah...

We're at Higashi Shirakawa Church dedication now. Our ex-pastor, Kazuhiro sensei and his wife retired from Ichinomiya Church and took over this small church in the mountains. We all came to support. This is the church choir.



Can you see the 5 lamps on the wall? They symbolizes the 5 vigilant virgins in the NT who carry oil in their lamps.
My patchwork. The patchy pouch on the right took me 2 months to finish. I'm so proud of it. Hehe. But I'll be giving it away. The little blue pouch lying on the table only took me 3 hrs. Hehe... I'm now working on a bag for myself, finally. Coz both on the table are gifts. Hehe...


Sakura Outing at Gojyo River with Fumiko and family


More church dedication photos.









Sakura Outing with Senior Citizen class. They taught me many nihongo words that day. Heh.

Sakura bento. Oiishi!

Comments