Counting my blessings!

Today, I decided to take a trip to a far away place, to a busy Tokyo-wannabe city named Sakae. I wanted to find a Christian bookstore and also to satisfy my cravings for dim sum.

Yesterday during night service, Yamaguchi sensei led the song, “Hear Our Praise” from Hillsong in Nihongo. I was so amazed. But who cares? Hehe…I worshipped happily. It's the first time Hillsong is sung in this church leh. Then after the service, one of the youths asked me to lend her my Hillsong cds. Hehe.. She’s one of the musicians. Oh...maybe in a few months time, this church will sing more Hillsongs. Wahahah...Thank God!

Next, back to my shopping spree.

I went to Uni Qlo to get some spring T-shirts. Uni Qlo is like our Giodano, only it’s better and more stylo-milo. Heheh..Thank God.

Then, my friend read my email asking for directions to the Christian bookstore and came to have lunch with me and show me where the store was thereafter. Thank God.

She treated me a yummy pasta set lunch. Thank God.

Off to the book store.

So pleased and delighted they have Hillsongs! Wahahah...So I bought the latest album. Thank God.

Then found this big store that sells overseas products. So I bought century eggs, dark soya sauce, 1 can of water chestnuts and 1 can of baked beans. I saw the Thai rice too. Will buy next time coz I haven’t ate those bought by my mom. Heheeh..Saw luncheon meat too but it’s from Denmark so it’s abt $400 yen!! I’ll be crazy if I buy it. Heheh.. But then again, if I’m really desperate in the future and craving for it.. hehe... I juz may buy the luncheon meat and eat it for a week. Wahahaha... Don’t ask me how much are the taiwanese century eggs. I can’t read the nihongo in the receipt. It’s definitely not S$1 for 3 century eggs. Wahaha...Anyway, I’m cooking century egg porridge for dinner now. Hehe...Thank God.

In the end, I didn’t buy dim sum. But it doesn’t matter anymore. All of the above are more than enough for the moment. HEhe…Thank God.

Today is only Monday. Wow! I can’t wait for new blessings for the rest of the week! Hehe…

Have u count ur blessings? If not, start now. It’s never too late. Thank God.

Comments