My Chan Family in Japan

Pretty salad- cabbage, carrots, avocados and cherry tomatoes.

Yummy Yakisoba
Aunty Helen and I
The Chan couzzies. We're the beginning and end of the Chan couzzies, watashiwa the oldest and Priscilla wa the youngest. HEhee..

Ah Mah and I. Ah Mah has walked a thousand miles in Japan! I'm so proud of her determination! Hehehe... Gambatte! Ah Mah!

Oh...Rose, rose I love you.

Mommy and I.
The 3 Evergreen beauties in my family. Heheeh
One of my breakfast meals - milk bread, Japanese style clam chowder and Japanese tea.

Pork with egg and onions. Looks like the one from shops rite? Hehe... and miso soup of coz. This is the welcome lunch I made when they arrived at my place.
My mom, Aunty, Granny and couzzie Pris
My Chan family

Pris and I at the Bus Stop!! This the one I take my hourly bus!!Wahahah

Comments