Thank you!

To my friends who gave me my birthday prezzies via my mother and priscilla who are now in Japan to tour and visit me, "Arigato gozaimasu!"

Yes! I've received many packets of Chinese herbal soups. Heheeh..I love Chinese herbs. Thank you. I haven't found any shops that sell them here. I once saw a few Luo Han Guo and told the shopkeeper I want to buy it. Guess what he said? "I'm sorry. It's not for sale. " So sad. Luo han guo is easily found in Spore and I always cook it whenever my throat feels sore. I mean, I've even brought or smuggle luo han guo to Philippines for every mission trip. Waahhaha... Anyway, I must still remember to give thanks for what I have now, not complain about what I lack. Heheeh.... okie desu. I now have packets of chicken soups, bak kut teh, Ba Zheng, si shen soup, etc. Maybe I will cook one packet per month. Hehehe...

Yes! I have a few packets of curry paste too. Oh, not forgetting 2 bottles of chilli paste. There ain't any curry paste nor chilli paste here. Powder, yes.

Essence of chicken!! Amazing! Thank you for enhancing my energy. I pity poor Prisc who had to carry it all the way here.

Oh! There's a packet of bird nest in coconut milk too!! Amazing! I think it was more than years ago since I last ate bird nest. Wahahah....

Hainanese chicken rice paste, laksa paste, mee siam paste. Emperor chicken herbal mix. Wow!

My granny and mom also added some red dates, chrysanthemum (my fav), dried scallops (yummy for porridge and soups, even instant noodles!! ), dried oysters (another of my fav for porridge).

As you can see, it's all food. Of coz, I got a beanie from one of my ERs, hehe...Luo Zhi Xiang, aka xiao zhu's CD, hehe..oh...a book from my cell, north koinonia. A hand-made Wu Zun scrap book with many of his photos and cards. Hehehe...Yup. I think that's it. So many love gifts right? HEehehhe....

Thank you once again!

PS: There are 2 Spore food that I think nobody can ever bring or send to me: Zhu chang fen and zui kway with cai po. Wahahaah... Impossible right? Haiz...yah...but I really miss them leh. Can't make them myself coz there's no rice flour here. It's okie. Guess they'll be waiting for me at my coffee shop when I return home. Not the cafes or coffee shop in Japan, but the good old kopi shop where I can yell "Kopi-o, jip pu-e" or "Dei-si, jip pu-e" heartily! Wahahahah.... How about "milo-beng" or simply "Horlicks"? HEheeh....

okok...I'll end here before I sound like a kopi-shop drinks seller yelling my orders for my customers. Wahahah....

Comments