Visitations in July and Progress of Baby Quilt

In these 2 weeks, after the Cool Tea Party on 3 July, so many things happened. I was as busy as a buzzing bee. Wahaha. Thank God, Weiting came and stayed with me for 2 and half days. My cousin Grace popped up suddenly this week after the Kids' Camp too! So I chatted tiredly but happily in Mandarin, Cantonese and Singlish! Praise the Lord! Hehehe. =)


One of my new friends, Miho brought me to onsen. I really needed to soak in that hot spring! She also gave me her brother's 2nd hand guitar! Praise the Lord! Now I have the piano and guitar at my disposal. What more could I ask for? Hehe..
I am contented. =)

Next, I'm rushing a baby quilt because the baby was born on 12 July and I haven't finished even half! Stressed. Haha..But I enjoy all these. =)


Yesterday, I asked God during my quiet time why I did what I did. I poured out my exhaustion and tears to Him. I was almost at breaking point. Told Him I couldn't continue anymore. Then He told me that He's happy. He's happy that my students came to the camp. He's happy to see my adult students responding well to the bible study during my lessons. He's happy I've been a blessing to others around me. He's happy I was available and willing.

At the moment, my crying ceased. Yes! My Heavenly Father is pleased and happy. Since He is happy, I am happy. In the first place, my purpose in life is to please Him, isn't it? So , all that I did and will be doing , was and will be worth it. Now, I am happy, and contented.

Thank you for all your prayers and support!

Weiting and I. This is the advertisement for my English lessons. Can you read it? Hehe.


Weiting sitting in one of the pews in my church.


The pulpits. The front one is for announcements. The back one is for preaching. The 2 seats are for Senior Pastor and assistant pastor.
Wow! After onsen! Heheh. How majestic are the mountains!
Miho and I
Couzzie Grace Chan and I


This is the sample design I am supposed to follow.
Complicated, isn't it?
I must stitch the pieces together, one by one using thread and needle.


I must make 9 of this. Hehe.

Comments