Little events that spice up my life this month =]

The early morning view at Takato, Nagano. We were there for abt 24hrs, for a combined denomination church camp. We had 3 worship services and one bible study. Amazing, rite? Hehe..The road less travelled by... =]


These wonderful ladies were my companions most of the time. They are from my church. The lady on my left with her hair tied is Mariko Kitahara. She's my patchwork teacher. HEhe.
We just came back from an early morning walk in the mini forest. I tell u, they can join the Rangers for hiking liao. Wahahah...Super power! =]




Eri Kitahara, 18, Mrs Mariko's daughter, the one with black cardigan. She's our support singer. She's studying music therapy now. Aiming to work in rehabitation centres or elderly homes. I like her. =] The other long hair gal is Nao, our new friend from Toyohashi Church. She's 16. Told me I look like I'm 18!!!!! Wahahaha....I dono to laugh or cry!!! wahahahaahah...

The group photo. Sorry, it's not the proper one. The sun is too glaring.


First worship service was led by our church.

Pastor Yamaguchi giving his testimony.


A special number by another church.



Hanabi, aka, Fireworks. I went to see hanabi with Hori early this month on a Saturday at Gifu. It's the best of the best! 90 mins. Hehe.


Birthday Celebration for Pastors Kazuhiro and Machiko. They were born on the same day. But she's 2 yrs older than him. At the start of the dinner, I asked them how they felt, and regretted 1 hr later. It was a long interview. Wahahahaha....Poor Pastor Masami, their son had to interpret their love story to me. The rest just ate quietly, listening. Hehe. I told myself, I must memorise their love story and never to repeat this question again. HAah. Actually, I asked their feelings for celebrating their bdays but they told me their love story. Hehe. oh well....So cute, ne? =]

Comments