Combined Youth Sports Day, 8 October

October is the season for sports in Japan. From kindergarten to high schools, all students have to participate in the sports festival organised by their schools.
On 8 Oct, youths from 3 churches came to Olive, our missions center. We had a worship service, lunch and indoor soccer. So fun! Even the pastors 'let down their hair' and kick the ball with their youths. Oh! The hilarious moments were just too many to be captured by my camera. Wahahaha..
My team won all the way because of 'Scissors, paper, stone'. Wahahaha... my team member, Shyuhei, aged 11 and I were very fortunate and we won our opponents every time, even at the finals. Whahaha..




The reception team, Yasuki, Hori and MegumiOur worship team

Soccer time! My senior pastor played till he's on the flooor! We're so surprised! Wahaha...

Pastors Team vs their members. Can you spot the pastors? HEhehe...

Time for group photo!

Comments