Joyce Meyer's "I Dare You: Embrace Life with Passion"

Dear frenz, what’s ur purpose in life? Have u found your purpose in life? When u wake up in the morning, are u excited that a new day has begun and that u are going to fulfill ur purpose?

I’m reading Joyce Meyer’s latest book, “I Dare You: Embrace Life with Passion”. Hmmm... I’m only at chapter 4 now. She challenges me to understand why I do what I do and to put smiles on faces. Chapter 4 talks about being a person of purpose.

Here are some takeaways:

  1. We are here to enjoy God and do His will.
  2. Give yourself permission not to know and be satisfied knowing the One who does.
  3. Years may wrinkle your skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles your soul.
  4. Being a blessing to others is a key to keeping enthusiasm in your life.
  5. Serving God and others is the pathway to joy.
  6. True happiness does not consist of having more and more.
  7. Live to give, don’t live to get.
  8. God does not give us the luxury of feeling ready.
  9. In order to love what you do, you must do what you love.

Aren’t they gems? Maybe u can start to ponder on some of them too.

God bless. =)

Comments