I could have died on the plane...

I could have died on the plane...

Wow! God saved my life! I was reading
the news online when I saw this article.
I never knew the plane engine was faulty.
I was still wondering why my breakfast
was served later than usual. Heheh...
Little did I know.... I could have died,
together with my chinese herbs...without
breakfast, without continuing my second
year in Japan and without saying more
words of love to my family and friends.


I believe God saved me for a purpose.
This life that I have now is indeed not my
own. =)


http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/331024/1/.html

Flight SQ672 shuts down one engine
before landing safely in Japan
By Margaret Perry, Channel NewsAsia |
Posted: 25 February 2008 1908 hrs

SINGAPORE: A Singapore Airlines flight
from Singapore to Japan had to shut
down one of its two engines before
landing on Monday due to engine problems.


But flight SQ672 still managed to land
safely with no reported injuries. The
Boeing 777-200 plane was carrying
210 passengers and 13 crew members.


A Singapore Airlines spokesman said:
"The cause of the incident is being
investigated by engineers and the
aircraft is expected to return to
service once investigations are
complete and components changed."


Flight SQ672 is a turnaround flight
and does not continue to another
destination.


"As a result of the incident, the
return leg from Nagoya to Singapore
has been delayed. Singapore Airlines
is doing all it can to transfer customers
affected by this delay onto other
flights today," the SIA spokesman said.


He added that hotel accommodation
will be arranged for passengers who
need to catch a flight on Tuesday
if they are unable to make transfers
on Monday itself. - CNA/vm

Comments