Two more birthday cakes!!

Two more birthday cakes!

What a blessing! I've never eaten so many birthday cakes at one go! Wahahaah...

Miho and Maida celebrated my birthday on monday. Maida baked a pizza and Miho baked a cake!

The pastors celebrated my birthday today. Ps Masami cooked steak for us! Actually, it was like a course dinner because we started with salad, then corn soup, next, the main course and finally the cake!

I'm so touched by all of them. Everyone is so busy, especially the pastors, but they made the effort to cook something for me. Heheh..


My 2nd cake!
Looks professional right? It is! And very yummy too! =)

Miho baked this strawberry fresh cream cake!

Happy birthday to me again!

A huff and a puff....

My 3rd cake! Wahahaahah...

Ps Masami, the chef for the day. He cooked steak for us tonight. Mine was medium rare and he did just that! =)

Ps Kaori, his assistant chef. What a compatible husband and wife team! =)

Ta-dah! Kinda western and Japanese fusion because he added onions. HEeheh... but still very tasty. Yum!!

Comments