A Short Entry

A Short Entry

Hi! I’m back. There are many reasons why I’ve been keeping silent. However, I do want to pen down some of the things I’ve done or experienced recently.

1st – I saw fireflies last Saturday! Mr. Asami invited me to join his family to see the fireflies reared by his daughter’s company. They looked so cute! Tis really amazing God made such glowing insects! Hahahahha... Now...if humans can glow too, hmmm…

2nd – Jingyun is getting baptized!!! Yes! She’s my first and at this moment, only convert since last year. I'm really thankful to God. Our pastor asked who wanted to be baptized last Sunday at the end of his sermon and Jingyun raised her hand. Another Chinese did too! So, I’ll attend the baptism classes with her and she’ll be baptized in July. Praise the Lord.

3rd- I’m still working on my blanket and trying to complete it before winter comes! Whahaahahah.. It’s meant for summer. I’m also working on a baby’s quilt simultaneously. Rushing that for an August baby. Need to make another baby’s quilt by September. I suddenly felt as if I’m called to sew babies’ quilts. Waahahahahaahah.

4th – I’m studying hard on my Nihongo. Intend to take the JLPT in December. Hehehe...

5th – I’ve been having new students almost every month. Praise the Lord for adding the numbers.

6th - I’ve learnt how to pickle unripe plums. It’s really yummy! Hehe

7th – I’ve watched MANY Taiwanese, Korean and Hong Kong dramas! Wahahah

Okie dokie. We’ll stop at the perfect number ‘7’.

Comments