My Summer Break


My Summer Break

This summer break is really a crazy mad week for me. It's tiring but I enjoyed every bit of it.

Monday and Tuesday - Yokohama and Shibuya. I almost drop a tear when I step foot into the streets of Chinatown at Yokohama. I didn't expect myself to be able to visit this place again after 3 yrs. As u can see, I didn't have time to take many pictures as I was busy shopping and wiping away my perspiration in the hot summer heat! Wahahah...Shibuya was a speedy trip on an impulse! Whahaah... Anyway, I got to eat foo chow fishballs and chin chow during this trip. It's my bonus!


Wed and Thurs - We had a 24 hr combined church camp at Takato in Nagano prefecture. Got to meet some frenz from other churches. Quite pleased. Met a Sporean, Malaysian and Hong Konger too. What a pleasant surprise! In my excitement, I rattled in English, Mandarin and Cantonese at speed rate, shocking my Jap friends and the new frens. Hahahah...


Fri and Sat - Jake dropped by for a speedy visit. At first, I felt really exhausted but when I met him, the joy of meeting a familiar face and friend simply overshadowed my tiredness. And so, I rattled on again. So glad I could talk naturally after so many months! hahaha... We spent most of the time shopping for Dinah and the double Ds. It was really fun to show him around. =)


There are many gates at Yokohama Chinatown. Here are some of them.



Motomachi street is a famous shopping street opposite of Chinatown.

Isezaki Street mall is near my hotel. Nothing much to see here.

Ferris Wheel at Cosmo World

Mami and I, near Takato, Nagano

Cai Yong (HK), Adrian (SIN, Hwa Chong Institution) & I .
The boys are here for a 15 days sch trip. One boy from one
country were sent here for a camp. So interesting! There was
a Malaysian Indian boy, Davin too. You can imagine my glee
when I saw him! Whahaah


Yong Jie is from Su Zhou, China. She has been in Japan for 16 yrs,
married with 2 boys and attends another jap church. She'll return
to China for good end of this month.


My church frenz - Mami, Kyoka, Sayo and I

Jake at Osu Kannon!
Eating strawberry ice kachang

I woke up super early juz to go to Jake's hotel to eat this yummy breakfast. Wahahaha....of coz, to fellowship with him too. =)



Comments