Ichinomiya Church Family Sports Day 08

Ichinomiya Church Family Sports Day 08

It's a public holiday today and Typhoon no. 14 just left us. Haha.. So, we got together at had a family sports day at Olive Missions Center. It's amazing how the committee managed to plan games for everyone, from the kiddos to the seniors. We all had an enjoyable time laughing at each other. Wahahaha ...


Kiyoka, Mr.Jiang and Mr. Ozuka


3-legged or 4-legged match




Japanese version 0f musical chairs
Miyui, Manami & I

Yurika, Kiyoka, Jing Yun, me, Mr. Jiang

Passing the beach ball


Arranging bible verses





Sato & I. Sato is a Korean fanatic. She self-studies Korean, listens to and watches anything Korean. Hehehhe...
We had to bite for our bread.


Keiko-san and I
Ping pong balls
We got to flip the cards for our own team. My team is pink. The winner was the blue team.


Whee.... Just throw the white bean bags into our basket please! The red ones belongs to the opponent's team. Hehe...

Comments