Kamikochi

Kamikochi, 29th Sept

Otherwise known as the Japanese Alps. I think it's one of the alps lah. Japan has so many. HEhe.. Ps Kaori came with me because one of my students told me that this is one of the MOst famouse places in Japan that I have to go. Haahah... But it's too far for anyone to drive me. I kinda gave up the idea but 2 months later, she showed me the brochure and suggested to go with me. So amazing! It's our first time! HAhahaah... It rained all day! We took 5.5hrs, with train to Takayama, then bus up to Kamikochi. Hmm...We couldn't see the mountains clearly. Nevertheless, we're glad it's only drizzling, not pouring. So, we took a 3 hrs walk, which included a hour of hot spring and lunch. hehehe...Thank God for the day.















Takayama revisited


Hi! Dear famous red bridge... heheeheh






Comments