A Visit from Miss Shanghai

A Visit from Miss Shanghai

Renee came to visit me during China's Golden Week. How refreshing! She smuggled some 'MIC' (Made in China) dim sum for me too. Hehehehe... I brought her to Nagoya and Sakae on the first day. On Wed, we went to the mountainous villages at Nakatsugawa and Magome. We had onsen and a sumptuous lunch there. Finally, on the last day, I brought her to Toyota Museum in the afternoon after eating lunch at my place. In-between all these, I still had to teach on tues and thur. Thank God for the good weather and enjoyable fellowship.


Crab with pickled chrysanthemums, sashimi
Miss Shanghai
Miss Nagoya
The hot tempura arrived!
Tofu cooked in Nakatsugawa special miso paste

Local grilled fishLocal Soba and gohei mochi

Magome





Green tea ice cream. Yum yum




Ops.... the doggie is caught poo poo-ing!



Miss Nagoya and Miss Shanghai ;p





Toyota Commemorative Museum















Looks as if they are at a buffet table! wahahaaha...






The futuristic vehicle

Comments