Koroke Making and Temaki Sushi Party

9th Nov, Koroke Making and Temaki Sushi Party

2 months ago, I invited Yukino and Yurika to my place for coffee. Then Yukino told us that she likes to make koroke! So we decided on this date to have a cooking lesson from her. hahahaha...

Yurika invited her colleague to join us.

So after service, we went to the supermarket to buy grocery and thereafter, to my place. Yukino and I felt the generation gap when Yurika and her colleague yak non-stop in their high pitch voices. Whahahaahaha...Yukino described them as "high tension"! And they really talked non-stop even while washing the dishes! We were so amused! It's like watching a live drama in my kitchen! hahahaahaha...

We decided to make Japanese desserts next round, which will be in February. Ya...they don't know that I'm leaving yet. Hmm... We'll see...

PS: the little boy was rather lost walking around waiting for his dad to finish his meeting. So we invited him to hang around with us. heheh...

Yukino, our koroke teacher.

Tama, Yurika and Yukino

Me, Yurika and Yukino
Coating potatoe patties with egg mixture and panko.



Yukino and I

Cooking minced meat and then chopped onions.

Wow! What a spread! Welcome to our party! Hehehhe...


Temaki sushi means, handroll sushi: Salmon roe, cucumber, avocado,
maguro/ tuna



Deep frying koroke!

Comments