Bentos 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Bento 11: Ebi Yaki Udon
Stir fry udon with yakisoba sauce, with lettuce, onions, chinese mushrooms, hotdog and prawns. Tabasco sauce inside little bottle

Bento 10: Meaty ladder
Homemade pickles, tofu nuggets (similar to earlier recipe), boiled asparagus and gingko nuts, topped with ketchup, brown rice

Bento 9: Happy Chicks
Leftover Dang gui chicken, broccoli, egg and brown rice

Bento 8: Dang gui chicken with chinese mushrooms
Lettuce, blueberries, chicken, mushrooms and brown rice

Bento 7: Tomato tuna fried rice
with Onions, corn and mushrooms, cheese, tomatoes and broccoli


Yesh! Another week of bento collection.

This week, I added a little more meat coz a friend mentioned that there's too much vegetables. Hahaha... I use mostly brown rice now.

It's been challenging to make them daily. Sometimes, I'm so tired after a long day. But it's fun experimenting. I wonder how long will my creative juices last. Hehe...

I love the 'Happy Chicks' one!
What about you?

Comments