I will never let You go

         I've been troubled by an issue recently. It bothered and disturbed me. Every time I thought it was settled, another bomb would drop and "kaboom!", it would hit again. Since there was no peace within me, I knew I had to seek the Lord at His throne room.

       This afternoon, after my lunch with Weiting, I went to the piano. I'm glad I could share this issue with her without worrying that she would be stumbled by it. I needed to go to the piano. Somehow, I believe the answer is waiting for me. The Bible verse from Matthew 7:7 came, "Ask and it will be given to you: seek and you will find; knock and it will be opened to you."

      And so I asked and pleaded for God's divine intervention. I asked for His peace to still and calm my tossing heart. In the midst of my prayer and worship, the song came and my fingers began to play the chords and melody.

      Lord, You're more than anything
      You're more than gold
      More than anything

     Lord, You're everything to me
     I will never let You go
     Never ever let You go

    Your love is higher, higher than the heavens
    You mercy's deeper, deeper than the earth
    Your grace is wider, wider than the ocean
    I will never let You go
    Never ever let You go

      There was this resolution that came as I played and worshipped. No matter how difficult the situation is, no matter how complicated human management is, no matter how political and ugly humans are, I will never let go of the Lord. He means more than all of these to me. He is my hope! =)

      With that resolution, peace set in. Thank God.



Comments

Post a Comment